Did you know that one of the world’s seven wonders is in Indonesia? Exactly, Komodo Island is the answer! For those of you who are in the capital city area, before going on vacation, make sure to read the following tips. You can also go shopping in jakarta to fulfill your holiday supplies, okay?
Write down what you want to buy before going on a shopping spree so that your vacation time will not be disturbed because items are lacking or you don’t know where to buy them. Now, let’s look at the following tips below for a vacation to Komodo Island!
Tour & Travel Agent
For those of you visiting Komodo Island for the first time, especially if you are on a solo trip or vacation alone, it would be nice to find a tour & travel agent that provides travel services there.
Grand Komodo Tours provides facilities to travel to Komodo Island and the area around Komodo Island. So there is no need to make trip plans or memorizing maps for a vacation to this place.
Komodo Island Tour
To choose the grand komodo tours and Travel package, you must first know what tourist areas are worth visiting on Komodo Island. Here’s some of the lists:
- Pink Beach
- Komodo island
- Rinca Island
- Gili Lawa
- Padar Island
- Manta Point
If you like underwater beauty, Komodo Island is a must-visit! Komodo Island has become one of the best diving spots that offers a charming underwater panorama and still maintains its authenticity.
So, if you want to dive, make sure to choose the appropriate travel package and provide the necessities. Don’t worry, because some travel packages provide diving equipment if you don’t want to bother bringing them all.
Preparing the camera
A fun and exciting vacation feels incomplete if it is not being captured. Then, one thing that needs to be provided is a camera. All choices are in your hands, whether a smartphone camera or even a DSLR camera.
If you want to look for the best camera, you can also visit the top shopping malls in Jakarta before leaving for your destination.
Knowing the Dos and Don’ts while on Komodo Island
Visiting one of the world’s wonders is quite challenging because of the number of Komodo dragons that roam around this place. To avoid things that are not desirable, obey any instructions given by the guide.
Things to do
- Bring a water bottle because the weather is hot
- Bring a 2-pronged stick for self-protection when trekking
- Wear shoes because, on this island, there are many types of snakes that live in the holes of the savanna meadows
- For ladies, report to the officer if you are on your menstrual period, because Komodo dragons are very sensitive to the smell of blood
- Bring mosquito repellent or apply mosquito repellent lotion
Things not to do
- Don’t go alone. You must be accompanied by a tour officer or park staff
- Do not disturb or feed the Komodo dragons without a guide supervision
- Don’t smoke or light a fire because most of Komodo Island is a savanna, which burns quickly during the dry season
So, what are you waiting for? Pack your things now to visit one of the seven wonders of the world! Komodo Island is waiting for you!